Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lost in Paradise ....

I'm on Railey Beach .... superb ....

It was a bit of a trek leaving Vietnam .... an overnight in a hotel in Singapore .... then up to Krabi for a couple of days and now .... finally .... Railay.

I'll be here till the 1st May .... spend a day in Krabi, and then fly to Bangkok on the 3rd, and then home on the 5th.

But in the meantime ahhhhh Railay.

I'm too lazy to get my pictures tranferred and put up ... be here's a link to a webshots album taken very recently .. will give you a feel for the place ...

http://community.webshots.com/album/280681049thwmTf

I've rented a little Cabana up on the hillside ... thatched... set in a jungle paradise, towering cliffs at the side of me ... shaded by banana trees and the walkway lined with pineapples ... birds singing .... monkeys hanging out .... everything you need ....

I feel it's time to cool out for a while and relax before heading home ... while it's been a pretty comfortable and relaxed trip so far ... I find I'm always dealing with logistics and staying alert when I'm on the move ... it's nice to just settle into a place for a little while.

Time for a massage I think ....

Bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home