Saturday, November 10, 2007

Update and contact info

Just a quick update - for those that were wondering what happened to me ...

I finally arrived in Goa to a warm welcome ... Ajit picked me up at the airport and whisked me off to Wendy's in Anjuna as soon as I arrived
.
It's hot here ... getting up to 36C during the day and very humid - everyone is waiting for the winter cool down here. Things are still very greeen from the monsoon - so lush. Lot's of wildlife around ... including the pesky monkeys who pass through, jumping on the roof making a hell of a noise.
I bought a pedal bike to get around locally and hired a scooter for longer trips .... however I pulled my back on Thursday washing dishes of all things! Put me flat on my back for a couple of days ... now on the mend and hobbling around, but slowed me down a bit.

Phone is finally hooked up ... the number is 9881335128. The country code for India is 91.

Pictures soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

More updates required

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home