Monday, October 08, 2007

Back to 'toon town from the left coast

Well I'm back in Saskatoon after another amazing Kayak trip with Steve. This one was for six days on the West coast of Vancouver island, out of Tofino. The guests were Matthew and Jo from Britain who were on their honeymoon. I enjoyed this trip even more that the first .. if that's possible. There were only the four of us, and I had the chance to experience kayaking in, or should I say on, the large swell that rolls in from Japan on the open Pacific. Awesome ... as they say.

Here's some photos for your viewing pleasure:



This weekend was my nephew Mikes wedding. Pictures and commentary to follow soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Looks like you had a great time. And as usual fantastic pictures. I love the ones with the sun,whether its sunrise or sunset, they are beautiful. thanks for sharing.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home