Friday, February 02, 2007

Goa Glue

It's call Goa Glue, a lady said to me the other night ...





I had been explaining how it was hard to leave Goa ... Life is very comfortable here, and I know if I don't leave now, I could get sucked into the vortex and never leave. I could see myself making a home here.

So today I leave my idyllic little beach and bamboo hut headed for Hampi.



Hampi's one of those places traveller's talk about - the ruins of and ancient Hindu city that is said to have rivalled Rome at one time.


It's a 10 1/2 hour overnight "Sleeper Bus" from Panjim ...

It's been good here ... the sound of the surf, amazing fruit salads at the Smiling Buddha, frolicing in the surf, watching the parasailers, zipping down to Wendy's on the scooter, visiting a spice farm, going to a concert ... and such great food ...



Last night Kate, an American woman, travelling with her Rajistanian boyfriend Guddu, organized an elegant dinner on the beach in front of our huts ... such style!! amd a lovley way to spend my last evening at Sweet water beach.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home