Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Get thee to a Monastry!

Heading home to the apartment after a quiet evening .... tomorrow I head up to Tushita Meditation Centre for a 10 day retreat - I'm looking forward to it. The last few days have been quite social, as I'm getting to know people and what's on. I joined a group last night for a Halloween supper at a Korean restaurant ... followed by desert and singing at Capre Diem. It will be good to have a break!

Tonight I went for my predinner Chai at Sunrise, then walked over to Bhagsu in the moonlight to the German Bakery and Restaurant, which, for some reason has great Indian Food - splurged and stuffed myself on a Kashmiri Vegetable Biryanai and a Malai Kofta, along with Garlic Nan and Chai ... all for the staggering sum of $3.00!

Back in 10 days or so .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home